Get Funds for Overdue Invoices
Sometimes called Invoice Finance, Debtor Finance, Factoring or Invoice Discounting, this is a cash advance based on the sales you’ve already made to your customers without having to wait for the traditional 30, 60 or even 90-day payment periods.
In simple terms, a lender considers the invoices or monies you have owing as an asset. They’ll lend you a percentage of the money that’s owed to you, then pay you the remaining balance or equity once the invoice is paid to them, less a small percentage.
This type of financing is a relatively quick and flexible way for your business to maintain cash flow and can have many benefits when compared to other bank loans, overdrafts or lines of credit.
Invoice Finance can help with paying your creditors including employees, ATO, suppliers and other expenses. Plus, you can usually access the cash within 24 hours and draw funds daily.
For a suitable B2B business the difference invoice finance can make is incredible as the cash advance on your goods and service invoices. It will improve cash flow in most client’s businesses by 3 to 4 times. Let’s discuss this and we can explain how.
As a business owner to qualify for an Invoice Finance Facility we need to discuss:
As a business owner to qualify for an Invoice Finance understand:
- Invoices – what does your business does, how do you do business with your B2B customers and what’s the invoice paper trail ?
- Existing Funding – how do you finance your business today and who are the creditors that matter and really support you ? E.g. banks, finance companies, suppliers, related parties, the A.T.O. and many more.
- New Funding – the cash available from your invoices can pay the creditors and resolve issues, let’s discuss these issues and swap them for cash flow solutions.
Cashman Consulting can determine the best fit Invoice Finance solution by:
- How much funding can be raised on your invoices?
- What creditors need to be paid or funded in the refinance?
- Where can you apply all the new invoice finance funding to get the best possible cash flow outcome and grow your business?
There are a variety of invoice finance options available, but dealing with an Invoice Finance Specialist can really make it simple and uncomplicated.
So, let’s talk about how Invoice Finance can work to grow your business today?
How to get Started?
We are here to help you find a strategic finance solution. Our experience and wealth of knowledge on finance and business will work hard to give you the best possible outcome.